Penn Brew U 2017
Earn Your Master's Degree in Beerology
**Congratulations to the winner of our Penn Brew U Master's Level Survey drawing, John C.!
Introducing Penn Brew U – Master’s Level!
Over the years Penn Brewery has taught hundreds of beer lovers the basics of craft brews at our popular Penn Brew U course. Penn Brew U graduates have learned all about beer history, beer styles, cooking with beer, and basic brewing processes. Now, we’re taking the next step by introducing Penn Brew U – Master’s Degree Level. Our Penn Brew U Master’s curriculum does a deeper dive into the production process, beer tasting, and quality control.
Penn Brew U Master’s Degree Syllabus
· All about the grain bill – grain/beer pairing
· Advanced beer& food pairing
· Off-flavor sensory analysis – how to identify the cause of foul-tasting beer
· Upscale lunch featuring Chef’s selections made with Penn beers
· Barrel aging demo and tasting
· Time & temperature, and how they affect beer
Course is led by Penn’s team of brewers.
Our first Penn Brew U Master’s Degree class will be held from 11am to 2pm on Saturday, March 11th at Penn Brewery. Tickets are $65 each and are available for sale at Showclix. Attendees must be 21 or older.
Enroll now – and become a Master of Beer!